- Unlimited access to the e-learning platform with courses, videos, interactive exercises.
- A full English track.
- Courses syllabi which encourage American university partners’ acknowledgment.
- Cultural diversity and a deeper French learning.
- Students will benefit from 20 years of experience in online courses and partnerships with renowned American universities.
After the 2 semesters of this M1 MIM, students may apply for the following Master degrees :
- Master 2 in International business with a specialization in French-American Business,
- Master 2 in Development of Small and Medium sized enterprises
Licence or bachelor’s degree and 180 ECTS (or 90 US credits).
Different backgrounds: management, foreign languages, law, engineering, economics, sociology...
Beginning of the program : Classes start September 2019.
Students need to do a 10-week internship.
The list of destinations and available places will be provided to the students admitted into the program.
Reminder: the Toelf score is accepted by all partner universities. If you have been pre-selected based on a TOEIC score, you have 2 options:
1- You provide us with a TOEFL score before July 1st and increase your chances to be placed at the destination of your choice (placement is subject to availability and TOEFL score)
2- You keep your TOEIC score to assess your English proficiency and will only be able to apply to Universities accepting that test or stay in France and attend the semester 2 program at IAE Caen.
|Integration week||Program and projets presentation
Simulation d'entreprise* ou LV2 Français*
|Management and Society||Management
Managerial challenges of technological transformations
|Applied statistics and methology||Methodology
|Professional and personal development||Professional project
LV2 : Anglais
LV2 : Français (pour étudiants étrangers)*
|SEMESTER 2||2nd semester abroad in a partner university or in Caen for foreign students :|
|Value Chain||Problem solving tools
Managing clients and suppliers
|Finance and taxation||Financial management 2
|International Management||Intercultural management
|Personal and Professional Development||Analysis of international news
LV2 Cours de Français*
Contact hours 346
* Cours en français
Application deadline : from April 22 to May 13, 2019
Interview : May 15, 16 and 17 (Skype or phone interview)
The candidate has to fill in an application form with detailed professional experiences, jobs, internships, academic education, and motivation. The application may be supplemented by an interview.
Depending on their country or origin, international students may need a student visa (see visa section below). Selection commissions will be held each month starting January and students will be inform of the result of their application. We will contact students to schedule an interview upon receiving the completed application and transcripts.
French and international students must provide a TOEFL IBT Score (at least 79).
For French students: compulsory mobility* subject to the number of places available otherwise business courses in English at IAE Caen.
International students: 2 options:
- business courses in English at IAE Caen
- Possibility of mobility* subject to the number of places available
(*Any University providing a fair selection of business courses in English)
A French speaking level is not required.
TUITION FEES REFORM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2019/2020
For European students (nationals of a member country of the European Union, the European Economic Area, Andorra or Switzerland):
- €243* per year at the master level (*to be confirmed)
For non-European students:
- If you are already enrolled in French higher education in 2018/2019, domestic tuition fees will continue to apply. As before, the French government will assume most of the cost of your education until you complete your degree program and you will pay €243* per year at the master level (*to be confirmed)
- If you register for the 1st time in French higher education in 2019/2020, you will be subject to differentiated tuition rates and will have to pay €3,770 per year at the master level. However, you should be entitled to apply for a partial tuition waiver (detailed procedure to be confirmed soon).
Students from one of the countries listed below, have to go to the official government’s website for foreign students: http://www.campusfrance.org/en
Establishment’s name: Université de Caen Normandie - IAE Caen
Course ID and title: Master 1 Management et Commerce InternationalApplication form